A lot of people ask if it’s true that YouTube has a method for paying it’s video poster’s who get a ton of views. The answer is yes, they do. They offer you what’s called a “Partner Offer” when you get a large amount of views, and have demonstrated that you can create popular content.
The more views you can get (Especially in the first 72 hours the site is online) the more likely it is you’ll be offered one of these partnerships. It can be quite competitve, though, so if you’re interested in one of these offers, you should have a system in place to generate at least 100,000-2,000,000 views very quickly.
The biggest thing to remember about partner offers is yes, they exist, and yes, there’s a chance you’ll be offered one if you can create videos that people want to see and show them off to people who want to see them. Don’t mess with bots or scripts, they’ll just get you banned.
Incoming search terms:
- do you get paid for youtube videos
- can you get paid for youtube videos
- do you get paid on youtube
- can you get paid on youtube
- do you get paid for youtube
- how to get paid on youtube 2012
- can you get paid by youtube
- can you get paid from youtube
- how do you get paid on youtube 2012
- how do people get paid on youtube